All windows can be produced in either large sections or small sections – the choice is yours. We have sample windows in a range of designs from arched windows, Georgian windows, flat irons traditional frames to round windows, which will enable you to choose the designs you require.
Refurbishments and Repairs
In listed buildings and old properties we can refurbish the existing windows to meet the expectations of the listing officer and planning departments. We will salvage as much of the old windows as possible and repair framework and fittings so that the authenticity of the window is retained. However, in circumstances where the framework is completely rotten and cannot be saved we can manufacture windows to match as closely as possible to the old frames so that the overall appearance is not lost.
All our products are galvanized, powder coated (in a variety of RAL colours) and weather stripped to give the best thermal insulation possible. If required, windows can be produced at the galvanized state and can be hand painted by you.
Glazing can either be
- Double glazed units – these can achieve the lowest uvalue possible ranging from 12mm to 22 mm double glazed units with either argon or krypton gas. Our 18mm double glazed units krypton filled are “C” rated and comply with building regulations and achieve a uvalue of 1.1 w/m2k.
- Single glazing to match existing windows
- Traditional leaded lights
- Stained glass windows
Steel windows can either be:
- Silicone faced – in an RAL colour to match the powder coating
- Traditional face puttied
- Aluminium beading powder coated the same colour to match the frame.